Satsuma Snow Foam is a highly concentrated active snow foam, formulated to penetrate stubborn dirt and grime for easy non-contact removal.
The rich clinging foam effectively lifts dirt and grime away from the surface of the paint, leaving a cleaner surface in preparation for a swirl-free contact wash. The foam produced is LSP safe and does not interfere with Ceramic Coatings that have been previously applied.
Although thinner than our Ultimus Snow Foam, Satsuma is formulated to offer maximum wetting, the bubbles burst during the dwell period, agitating the surface, encouraging the surfactants to penetrate bonded road film, dirt & grime.
When used through our Ultimate HD lance, the foam produced will linger for up to 10 minutes, removing a large amount of surface dirt and grime.
- Lower pH levels, higher concentration and cleaning power than industry leaders
- Powerful & effective cleaning action
- Dwells for 10 minutes or more
- Ceramic Coating safe
- Intoxicating orange scent
pH levels when applied via our HD lance at 10L per minute:
- 50ml/950ml water – pH 9
- 100ml/900ml water – pH 9.5
- 200ml/800ml water – pH 10
pH levels when mixed in a sprayer as a spot pre-wash:
- 50ml/950ml water – pH 11
- 100ml/900ml water – pH 11.1
- 200ml/800ml water – pH 11.5